At Countryside Veterinary Service - Champion, we are known for serving our patients and clients with compassion, empathy and integrity. We are always looking for dedicated and enthusiastic individuals who are eager to help us continue providing the best care and service to our patients and clients.
If you believe your values match those of our practice and you would like to be part of an outstanding team, we would like to hear from you. For inquiries regarding employment at Countryside Veterinary Service - Champion, please contact:
Tammy Menke, Hospital Manager
Current Open Positions
FULL-TIME VETERINARY TECHNICIAN/VETERINARY ASSISTANT
Are you passionate about animal welfare and nurturing the human-animal bond? Do you believe client education is the key to ensuring our pets live happy and healthy lives? Do you LOVE puppy kisses and kitty face nudges? If so, Countryside Veterinary Service-Champion wants YOU on its team!
Countryside Veterinary Service-Champion is on the hunt for an experienced or licensed technician to add to their fantastic team. We are a well-established three doctor practice that genuinely enjoys the different personalities and unique skills that a technician can bring to our practice. We have flexible hours that show how much we value a true work/life balance. We also offer awesome benefits to fit this ever-changing world, including:
- A flexible approach to compensation that will reflect your skillset and future performance
- Health Insurance, including medical, dental, and vision
- Supplemental insurance, including accident, disability, critical illness, and life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- 529 Savings Plan
- Sick Time / Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Tuition Support Program
- Professional development opportunities
- 401(k) matching & Roth Retirement Savings Plan
- Quarterly Team Rewards Bonus Program
- Referral bonus program
- Free/discounted Idexx lab work for all employee pets
- Pet discounts on services and products
- Pet food discount program
- Employee discount program (Apple, Verizon, Disney, auto insurance, flights, etc.)
- Uniform allowance
- Ability to join our VetCor Techlife Facebook group of over 800 Veterinary Technicians company-wide
Got some stellar vet tech skills to bring to the table? Awesome! Got some skills you still need to learn? Even better! Share your knowledge with us, and we’ll share ours. We can grow together. What’s better than that?
Our Veterinary Technicians must also be willing to:
- Be positive! Because with the right cattitude, anything is pawsible
- Share your knowledge, skills, and experiences with others (spidey powers would be cool too)
- Don’t stop believing (or retrieving, as your dog would say)
- Celebrate birthdays, new babies, anniversaries, and other life events because they’re important!
- Give/Accept support and acknowledgment to/from your team members on those ruff days
What we’re willing to give in return:
- Mentoring and support for all team members
- Flexibility with scheduling to ensure a healthy work-life balance
- Occasional coffee runs, ice cream parties, and meals on us
- Support you in your desire to grow and advance your career – The more you know, the better off we all are!
Think you’re the Veterinary Technician we’ve been looking for? Let’s find you the perfect place in our pack! Apply today so we can get started!
PART-TIME PET CARE ATTENDANT
We are looking for a Part-time Pet Care Attendant at Countryside Veterinary Service Champion to help us provide the best care for pets staying at our hospital.
This position supports pets staying in both our hospital and kennel. Among other responsibilities a Pet Care Attendant:
- Walks dog
- Cleans dog runs/cages and cat cages
- Feeds pets in the kennel
- Maintains the overall cleanliness of the kennel area
This part-time position has a flexible schedule with rotating morning and evenings, as well as Saturday, and Sunday shifts.
Our team is committed to delivering the highest quality care to our clients and patients. We are looking for someone who loves animals, enjoys being part of a team and has a customer service background.
The emotional and physical wellbeing of our employees is important to us. We offer competitive compensation, training and so much more.
We would love to tell you more. Apply to today!