At Countryside Veterinary Service - Champion, we are known for serving our patients and clients with compassion, empathy and integrity. We are always looking for dedicated and enthusiastic individuals who are eager to help us continue providing the best care and service to our patients and clients.
If you believe your values match those of our practice and you would like to be part of an outstanding team, we would like to hear from you. For inquiries regarding employment at Countryside Veterinary Service - Champion, please contact:
Tammy Menke, Hospital Manager
Current Open Positions
FULL-TIME VETERINARY TECHNICIAN/VETERINARY ASSISTANT
Do you like to be busy? Do you thrive in an environment where you can build close relationships with clients and team members? Do you have a passion for animals and people? If yes, then Countryside Veterinary Service – Champion may be the place for you!
Countryside Veterinary Service – Champion is looking for a Veterinary Technician to join our team. Priority will be given to Veterinary Technicians with experience working in a veterinary hospital; however, we are willing to train the right applicant. Our goal is to attract talented Veterinary Technicians like you. In doing so, we have a flexible approach to compensation based on your skill level and potential. Our benefits also include:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Supplemental insurance options including accident, disability, and life insurance
• Paid vacation and sick time
• 401k with a contribution
• Tuition reimbursement eligibility after 12 months of employment
• A continuing education allowance to assist with your career growth
• Bonus and career advancement opportunities
• Remote work opportunities
• Employee assistance program
• Employee pet discounts
• Ability to join our VetCor Techlife Facebook of over 800 Veterinary Technicians company-wide
Countryside Veterinary Service – Champion is part of a group of practices that see various species, including dogs and cats, horses, farm animals, and exotics. When you join our practice, you have the opportunity to explore our other locations and get hands-on experience with all types of animals.
This is a full-time position with a flexible schedule, including rotating evening and Saturday shifts. Our Veterinary Technicians are an essential part of our pet care team and help provide excellent care to our patients and outstanding customer service to our clients. We prefer candidates with veterinary practice experience, including:
• Greeting patients/clients
• Assisting veterinarians
• Medication dispensing and administering
• Ability to build rapport with clients, fellow team members, and leadership
• Client education and communication skills that convey our recommendations to clients in an
easily understandable and professional manner
• Obtaining a complete patient history and maintaining treatment records
• Surgical experience, pharmacology calculations, venipuncture, and IV catheter placement a
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a hospital with a fun-loving yet professional atmosphere. Think you’re the veterinary technician we’re looking for? Apply today so we can meet you!
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are core values at Countryside Veterinary Service - Champion and VetCor. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment for all employees. We believe every team member enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world. That’s why we’re committed to a workplace culture where employees are comfortable being their authentic selves, feel a complete sense of belonging, and are empowered to reach their highest potential.